Administrative Assistant Jobs at parks Canada. The Career outlook for parks Canada department is very good not only in Canada but for international students as well. The parks Canada department is looking for dynamic, qualified and hardworking candidates for the following post.
- Administrative assistant
- Candidate must be college or university degree with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above.
Salary is from $50,980 to $55,027.
Last date to apply is 05-April-2021. La Latest jobs in Parks Canada for students
Parks Canada is state owned federal department. It works under the ministry of the environment and climate change. It is looking for the permanent based administrative assistant jobs.
Duties of administrative assistant:
Administration assistant work closely with administrator and as a coordinator between customers and stakeholders. The incumbent provide supports to clients as well as some other departments like HR,Business etc. He/She manages all setup manually or computerized.
- Good communications skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work under-pressure
- Strong management handling skills
- Previous experiences especially with HR department is an assets
- To work within a team environment
- Ability to follow law and protocols
- Skills to work under pressure
- Enrollment proof at the time of hiring.
- Ready to work in bad weather conditions
- Willingness to wear all safety equipment and uniform
- Must hold a valid driving license
House accommodation facility are not available. All the travel expenses must be covered by the candidate. Selection procedure consists of online Application process (complete application form), Test and Interview.
Note * It is a governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc.