Administrative assistant jobs in Canada. The Career Outlook for an office administrator/administrative assistant is good in Canada for foreigners due to salary packages and facilities. Now DEVELOPMENT PRO-EXPERT INC is looking for the following vacancies:
- Administrative assistant
- The candidate must hold secondary school certification from a recognized institute with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
The salary range is $18.00 to $20.00/hourly for 40 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 02-August-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their latest resume at following:
Development Pro-Expert is providing cleaning work for the government and private sector. It also provides services to telecommunication, public works, banks, and many other companies. Now it is hiring as an assistant:
Duties of the administrative assistant:
The duties of the administrative assistant are following:
- Control administrative activities of the organization;
- Manage and supervise office managerial procedures;
- Analyze, review and implement official procedures;
- Establish new organizational policies and plans:
- Setup work priorities and ensure rules are followed and work deadlines completed;
- Plan for office services, including equipment, supplies, forms, parking, maintenance and security services, etc.
- Aid in the preparation of administrative budget and maintain inventory controls:
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle workload:
- Good analytical and communications skills:
- Administrative assistant jobs in Canada for foreigners
Foreigners or anyone who can liven in Canada legally can also apply. Visa sponsorship facilities are available.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.