Bureau of labor statistics jobs. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics provides a stress-free environment to its employees. BLS is among the top employers for new graduates in United States. The employees of Bureau of labor Statistic feel pride in owning a safe, secure, respected, and reputable agency. It is looking for motivated candidates for the following post:
- Supervisory economist
- Supervisory statistician
- The candidate must hold college/university level degree in economics/mathematics/statistics or relevant combination of courses from a recognized institute.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $93,562 to $131,559.
The last date to apply is 20-May-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
Bureau of labor Statistics is the cabinet-level department of the united state while the bureau of labor statistics is the working unit of the US department of labor.
It is a central fact-finding office for the federal government in the field of labor financial matters. It serves as a central agency of the government statistical system. It is hiring as Supervisory economist and Supervisory statistician
Duties of supervisory economist/statistician:
The duties of are following.
- Guides and provides technical direction to a branch of expert and technical workers, providing specialized initiative in the following areas: developing and improving survey techniques and strategies: collecting financial data from the most complex companies.
- Assigns work to economists and assistants to achieve program objectives.
- Tasks think about the level of involvement needed for proper information collection. That includes complete obligations regarding collection, review, and process of work within the branch.
- The incumbent ensures the quality of data collected by staff through proper channels.
The agency collects, measures, analyzes, and disperse essential information to the federal government. It conducts surveys and researches how much families need to earn to enjoy a good life.
The bureau of labor statistics estimates the work market, conditions, value changes, and efficiency in the united states economy to help decision-making. The bureau of statistics is separated into four regions.
- Northeast region
- south region
- Midwest region
- West region
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.