Canada mortgage and housing corporation careers. Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) is considered the most prominent department due to assets. Canada Mortgage and housing corporation is among the top employees in Canada. Now it is looking for following positions:
- Specialist financial reporting
- The candidate must be MBA/graduate degree holder in relevant field from an institute with seven years of experiences.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $76,410 to $95,020.
The last date to apply is 04-May-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here: https://career17.sapsf.com/careers
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) is a state-owned corporation in Canada. The Corporation was established after World War II to aid war veterans in finding housing. It has since extended its operations to help the house for all Canadians.
The agency’s main objectives are to give contract liquidity and aid reasonable housing development. It counsels the Canadian government and the housing industry for improvement. Now CMHC is hiring as a specialist financial reporting.
Duties of Specialist financial reporting:
The incumbent is responsible for the following:
- Provides essential advice on financial outcomes to help monetary decisions by the executives, Audit Committee, and Board of Directors.
- Provides direction on the work of analysts.
- Develops precise and complete bookkeeping records and compromises identifying with the Corporation’s financial position, ensuring they meet all monetary necessities, and maintaining robust control over financial reports.
- Prepares and surveys CMHC’s yearly fiscal reports, quarterly financial reports, and other government details as per IFRS.
- Identifying and carrying out process enhancements.
- Collaborating with Finance Business Partners to serve our customers.
- Experience in report writing
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- willing to travel.
- Basic computer skills
The department works under the ministry of families, children, and social development. The Corporation provides support to citizens in housing need and advice to the government for affordable housing. It is the vision of CMHC that in 2030 every Canadian will have its own house.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.