Canadian Museum of History Jobs. Database coordinator (IT related) jobs in the Canadian Museum of History. The career outlook for IT jobs in the Canadian Museum of history jobs is good due to high pay packages and facilities. Canadian Museum of history is looking for a database coordinator. Complete details are following:
- Database Coordinator
- The candidate must hold graduated in IT field from a recognized institute with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 20 years old or above.
Salary range is $48,801 to $63,105/Year.
The last date to apply is 09-June-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online at following:
The Canadian Museum of history is a national museum of human history. Its head office is in Quebec. The agency’s vision is to preserve, collect and analyze data that reveal human history. It is hiring as a databases coordinator, so duties and required experiences are following.
Duties of Database Coordinator:
As the Database Coordinator, you will be answerable for dealing with the development branch’s information management system while guaranteeing exact and convenient preparation of donor information. With the help of Raiser’s Edge, you will finish the convenient information section, guarantee data precision, import and export data/information, create and analyze financial and analytical reports, and backing colleagues with Raiser’s Edge functionality.
Required experiences/skills :
- Working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) frameworks,
- Experiences on Gift section, acknowledgment measures, and tax receipting;
- Experience in Creating and pulling questions and reports and controlling information;
- Experiences in Importing and exporting records;
- Basic knowledge of (Excel and (PowerPoint);
- Working with Crystal Reports (a resource)
- Ability to work under pressure
The Canadian Museum of History is focused on employment equity and designing a workforce that represents Canadians in good manners.
The agency provides a barrier-free environment for the selection process. The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.