Canadian security intelligence service (CSIS) jobs. The Career Outlook for Canadian intelligence agency employee is excellent globally. The Canadian security intelligence services look for dynamic, qualified, and hardworking candidates for the following posts:
- IT Graduate Recruitment
- The candidate must have graduation/masters degree in relevant subjects with experiences.
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above.
Salary is from $65,460 – $79,640 per year.
The last date to apply is 30-June-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
Canadian Security Intelligence Services (CSIS) is a central security system of Country. Its aim and role is to investigate the reported dangers/threats to Country’s security. The agency primary vision is to provide a safe and secure environment to make prosperous Canada. Now hiring as a IT graduate recruitment.
CSIS is looking for a recent and ongoing graduate from Information Technology Programs who is keenly interested in joining an association that offers freedom to work in a challenging environment, where technology plays an essential role.
Our IT experts are associated with creating or maintaining systems solutions, frameworks, and tools, or capably coordinating existing commercial items, with the general target of ensuring Canada and its residents against terrorism and other threats to country security.
- Design complex programming/software applications to fulfill compositional guidelines
- Liaise intimately with business analyst and end-users
- Design solutions that empower our partner to follow through on their exercises
- Backing the full programming/software cycle
- Expand on your knowledge into advancement approaches and methods
- Work on IT activities and innovation drives to help the IT administrations gave to our interior customers and partners
- Investigate technical issues, convey new frameworks, or implement new changes
- Participate in a wide scope of opportunities, going from systems administration and infrastructure innovations, customer services delivery, and change the board
- Develop how IT upholds and fortifies the association’s abilities in satisfying its order
Canadian Security Intelligence Services (CSIS) is a state-owned department. Its headquarter is in Ontario, Canada. It reports and works under the ministry of public safety. The federal court of Canada and national intelligence also supervise the Canadian security agency.
The agency can gather threat information’s related to Canada or Canadians within the country or globally. It reports to the Government about that threats and advises operations because it is not a law enforcement agency.
It is answerable for analyzing and reporting intelligence-based threats to country. These threats/dangers may include terrorism and foreign interference in country’s affairs.
The CSIS agency is not a part of Canadian military/army/police intelligence. Initially, it was part of the Royal Canadian mountain police (RCMP). After the justice McDonald commission report, it was separated from RCMP and established as a new department. Its five main branches are following:
- Research, Analysis, and Production (RAP)
- Foreign Intelligence
After the 9/11 attacks, the CSIS serves many countries like UAE, Pakistan, and Qatar. Canadian security and intelligence services (CSIS) work with the intelligence agencies of United state (USA), United Kingdom (UK), Australia and New Zealand.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.