Canadian security intelligence service jobs. The Career Outlook for intelligence agency employee is excellent globally. The Canadian security intelligence services look for dynamic, qualified, and hardworking candidates for the following posts:
- Pay and benefits specialist
- The candidate must have graduation/masters degree in relevant subjects with experiences.
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above.
Salary is from $65,470 to $70,500 per year.
The last date to apply is 19-May-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
Canadian Security Intelligence Services is a central national security system of Canada. Its role is to investigate the reported threats to Country’s security. Their primary vision is to provide a safe and secure environment to make prosperous Canada. Now hiring as a pay and benefits specialist.
Duties of Pay and benefits specialist:
The duties of pay and benefits specialist are following:
- Arrange and regulate pay and benefits administrations by directing, reporting, and promoting workers and applying strategies and rules.
- Research and analyze information and data by building up the necessities of the guideline, benefits and protection plans, arrangements, programs, orders, aggregate structures, and other overseeing specialists and get ready rundowns.
- Organize the worker advantages and allowances by conveying orally or recorded as a hard copy with different divisions.
- Research and survey Treasury Board and Public Works and Government Services Canada policies and guidelines by guaranteeing their application to CSIS where required.
- Investigate and exchange case data and information with agents of government and other associations, like financial organizations and with customers ‘delegates to work with and resolve issues and questions.
- Give counseling and direction to workers of all level, their families, and their agents on various choices accessible in different circumstances.
- Good communication skills
- ability to work under pressure
- basic computer skills
- previous experience as pay and benefit supervisor
- basic knowledge of agency’s laws and policies.
Canadian Security Intelligence Services is a state-owned department. Its headquarter is in Ontario. It works under the ministry of public safety. The federal court of Canada and national intelligence also supervise the Canadian security agency.
The agency can collect any information on threats to Canada or Canadians within the country or abroad. It also reports to the Government of Canada about that threats and advises operations as it is not a law enforcement agency.
It is responsible for reporting and analyzing intelligence-based threats to Canada. These threats may include terrorism and foreign interference in Canadian affairs.
The department is not a part of military/army/police intelligence. Initially, it was part of the Royal Canadian mountain police (RCMP). After the justice McDonald commission report, it was separated from RCMP and established as a new department. Its five main branches are following:
- Research, Analysis, and Production (RAP)
- Foreign Intelligence
After the 9/11 attacks, this department serves many countries like UAE, Pakistan, and Qatar. CSIS work with the intelligence agencies of United state (USA), United Kingdom (UK), Australia and New Zealand.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.