Canadian security intelligence service jobs 2021. The Career outlook for intelligence officer is very good not only in Canada but all over the world. The Canadian security intelligence services is looking for dynamic, qualified and hardworking candidates for the following post.
- Technology professionals, operational support
- Candidate must be hold undergraduate degree in computer / software engineering or computer science from recognize university with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 30 years old or above.
Salary is from $73,800 – $102,870.
Last date to apply is 31-03-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here: https://www.canada.ca/en/security-intelligence-service/corporate/csis-jobs/available-jobs/technology-professionals-operational-support.html
Canadian security intelligence service (CSIS) is prominent national security system of Canada. Their role is to investigate the reported threats to Canadian security. There main focus is to provide safe and secure environment to make prosperous Canada. Now it is looking for the jobs of technology professionals, operational support. Selected candidates must have to fulfill the following duties:
Duties of technology professionals, operational support:
Technology professionals, operational support provides latest technologies to intelligence operations officers. The incumbent Analyzes, researches and manages development to solve problems as well as ensures stakeholder requirements for operational activity. A technology professional is responsible for the following
- Establish operational methodologies for implementation of technical potential.
- Analyze and recommend operational plan to reduce risk or provide alternate solutions.
- Training of new Technical persons
- Identification of risk and its solutions.
Experiences / skills:
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle
- Ability to use software methodologies.
- Good analytical and communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
CSIS is a state owned federal department. Its headquarter is situated in Ontario. It works under the ministry of public safety. The federal court and national intelligence also supervise the CSIS.
The agency can collect any information on threats to Canada or Canadians within country or abroad. It also reports to Government of Canada about that threats and advises operations. As It is not a law enforcement agency.
It is responsible for reporting and analyzing the intelligence based threats to Canada. These threats may include terrorism and foreign interference to Canadian affairs.
The agency is not a part of military/army intelligence. Initially it was part of Royal Canadian mountain police (RCMP). After justice McDonald commission report it was separated from RCMP and established as new department.
It is functionally divided into five main branches:
- Research, Analysis and Production (RAP)
- Foreign Intelligence
After 9/11 attacks this department serves many countries like UAE, Pakistan and Qatar. CSIS work with the intelligence agencies of United state (USA), United Kingdom (UK), Australia and New Zealand.
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc.
Canadian security intelligence service jobs 2021