Canadian Security Intelligence services jobs for IT graduate. The Career outlook for IT officer is very good not only in Canada but all over the world. The Canadian security intelligence services is looking for dynamic, qualified and hardworking candidates for the following post.
- IT professionals
- Candidate must be hold undergraduate degree computer engineering/ computer sciences or software engineering.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $61,380 – $124,670
Last date to apply is 14-April-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online at following:
Canadian Security Intelligence Services is prominent national security system of Canada. Their role is to investigate the reported threats to Canadian security. There main focus is to provide safe and secure environment to make prosperous Canada. Now it is looking for the jobs of IT graduate. Selected candidates must have to fulfill the following duties:
Duties of IT graduate
- coordinate between clients and business analysts.
- develop and analyze development techniques and methodology.
- recommend solutions to strengthens organization.
- Provide latest IT innovations initiatives
- Prepare complete reports to monitor clients activities.
- Cooperate with customers to provide training and support concerning IT requirements.
Candidate must have following skills
- skills to serve Clients
- good Communications and teamwork ability
- Organizational skills / multitasking
- Ability to Learn
Canadian Security Intelligence Services is a state owned federal department. Its headquarter is situated in Ontario. It works under the ministry of public safety. The federal court and national intelligence also supervise the CSIS.
The agency can collect any information on threats to Canada or Canadians within country or abroad. It also reports to Government of Canada about that threats and advises operations. As It is not a law enforcement agency.
It is responsible for reporting and analyzing the intelligence based threats to Canada. These threats may include terrorism and foreign interference to Canadian affairs.
The agency is not a part of military / army intelligence. Initially it was part of Royal Canadian mountain police (RCMP). After justice McDonald commission report it was separated from RCMP and established as new department.
It is functionally divided into five main branches:
- Research, Analysis and Production (RAP)
- Foreign Intelligence
After 9/11 attacks this department serves many countries like UAE, Pakistan and Qatar. CSIS work with the intelligence agencies of United state (USA), United Kingdom (UK), Australia and New Zealand.
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc.
Canadian Security Intelligence services jobs for IT graduate