Career at Canada energy regulator. It is a state-owned agency for the development and research of energy resources in Canada. Due to the leading of various departments, it consistently offers jobs in different sectors. It is now offering the following vacancies in the energy regulator sector.
- Director – Multiple positions
- The candidate must hold bachelor degree from a recognized institute with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary range is $118,338 to $143,979/Year.
The last date to apply is 03-August-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online at following:
The energy regulator sector works for the safe, efficient use of energy, including studying different departments such as engineering, physics, etc. Now it is hiring as The Data and Information Coordinator. The duties and skills of selected candidates are following:
Duties of Director – Multiple positions:
The director is responsible for improving the performance of the team. The incumbent ensures that their team is working as per CER’s priorities. The director designs strategic policies, governance and provides management advice to seniors and the CEO.
The director supervises financial and human resources activities, including recruitment and management workloads according to the company policy. The incumbent works to improve the team performance through encouraging team, personal coaching, and building relationship with other teams within CER.
The director solves problems, recommends solutions, and changes policies for potential improvement, and may act as a Vice President in their absence. Additional duties for the director are following:
- Reporting to CEO/Vice President:
- Leads team for safety and environmental oversight:
- Establishing external and internal working relationships:
- Researching and identifying main issues:
- Relevant experiences of policy issues in the energy regulator sector
- Previous experience in providing briefings and recommendations to senior management:
- Experiences in managing financial and human resources:
- Experience in research analysis and provide solutions on energy matters:
- Ability to work under pressure
The Canada energy regulator is working under the portfolio of Natural resources Canada, and its headquarter is in Calgary, Alberta. It is considered supervisor, regulator, or enforcement authority of Canadian laws related to oil, gas, and utilities.
The Canada Energy Regulator makes efforts to keep energy moving safely and securely the nation over. We audit energy development and share energy data while maintaining all environmental standards.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.