Career at Stats New Zealand. The Career outlook for statistics jobs are very good due to high pay packages and facilities. The agency provides stress-free and pleasant environment to its employees from the day of hiring. The statistics NZ is looking for dynamic, qualified and hardworking candidates for the following post.
- Internal Communications Advisor
- Candidate must be graduate degree holder in mass communications from recognize institution with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $51,094 to $109,381 .
Last date to apply is 03-10-2021.
The Stats NZ is state owned department of New Zealand. It plays an important and vital role in the development and progress of country through census surveys. Currently it is hiring for internal communications advisor. Both male and females are encouraged to apply for this job.
An internal communication advisor will be responsible of developing relevant content. Communications Advisor will help in the development of social media activities.
They can work with stake holders for different project to plan and deliver media promotion. This will increase impact and influence of product on people .
The incumbent also checks stat NZ media wing performance and recommend suggestions for improvements where needed. Candidate will build relationships with employees to coordinate advice.
- Analyzing and maintaining content on social media platforms.
- Complete handling and promotion of digital media products.
- Working with different experts and teams.
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Ability to work under-pressure
Statistics new Zealand is state owned public department of New Zealand. It is also known as States NZ. It works under the ministry of statistics and accountable to the parliament through minister. Its headquarters is situated in Wellington.
The stats NZ is responsible for the collection of updated data related to population, economy and labor etc. To complete this tasks it conducts surveys and censuses.
The employees of statistics department are highly qualified in the field of mathematics, statistics, computer sciences, economics and accountant.
The department is responsible to conducts census after five years. In this census they get information related to residents, overseas, occupation, median age and income etc. It is considered as main source of data and information collected for government purposes through surveys.
This data and information is helpful for government decision makers to design business, media and foreign policies. The department share information to the public through its online web portal. Viewers can download reports spreadsheets from given website free of cast.
There are total seven sub-agencies working under the stats NZ.
- Macro-economics and environment statistics that studies economic develops and prices.
- Social and population branch evaluate living standards of people and conduct census for population.
- Standards and methods handles information management, education and researches.
- Organisation direction controls the government officials, national and international affairs and internal audits.
- Industry and labor perform researches and studies on agriculture and energy sector.
- Organisation development works for the internal improvements of Stat NZ.
- Collection and dissemination develops products and provide services to the customers.
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc.
Apply online here:
Career at Stats New Zealand