Career opportunities at Defence Construction Canada. Defense Construction Canada is looking for a problem-solver to enter the Communications unit in a new key role. Now it is looking for Administrator Communications.
- Administrator, Communications
- The candidate should have a college diploma in cyber media, communications, marketing or a related field, with relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $58,761 – $79,326 per year.
The last date to apply is 21-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
Someone honest and curious who takes pride in finding solutions to hurdles is fit for this job. Our Administrator Communications will guess, plan, manage, and support critical business management rules to support our lean team of energetic communications specialists.
- Give administrative help to the Director and the team, including processing bills, budget expenses, and IT needs;
- Develop, modify, and manage administrative infrastructure to promote business objectives;
- Coordinate plan scheduling, including maintaining records, reporting progress, and managing stakeholders informed of timelines;
- Keep records effectively and report control;
- Study and write Communications-related guidance notes;
- Manage stakeholder mailing lists and Communications-related data;
- Develop and maintain strong links within DCC and with clients, including freelance photographers and visual artists
- Control and ensure class rules are met, in line with corporate expectations;
Who can apply:
If you love learning and following complex project schedules, then we desire to meet you! We’re seeking someone to be the central glue that holds our team together. We also require support from central issues in a productive environment.
Canadian citizens or those who are seeking citizenship can apply for these jobs.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, Paid leaves, medical allowance, etc.