Career opportunities at Natural Resources Canada. The career outlook for jobs in the Natural Resources of Canada department is good due to salary packages. The agency permanently offers jobs in its various sectors. Now, it is hiring in its Lands and Minerals Sector at Edmonton(Alberta).
- Land Surveyor Manager
- The candidate must hold graduation degree in relevant field from a recognized institute with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $106,776 to $130,376/year.
The last date to apply is 13-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
The Natural Resources of Canada are committed to building a professional workforce that represents Canadian diversity.
The Lands and Mineral sector works for the better and efficient use of minerals. Now, it is hiring as a Land Surveyor Manager. The duties of Land Surveyor Manager is following:
Duties of Land Surveyor Manager:
The Surveyor general branch is an expertise center for land surveying and international boundaries between the United States and Canada. As an expert, the land surveyor manager is responsible to manage various projects for the delivery of services of cadastral, geomatic, and photogrammetric mapping of Canada Lands.
The incumbent provides senior-level expert survey services to customers and the management of the Survey General Branch. Supervise the Financial and human resources of division within the mandate of the Survey General Branch. Provide daily administration and management of the property rights systems.
- Previous experience as a Land Surveyor
- Basic knowledge of Canada’s land survey system rules and regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communications and analytical skills.
- Willing to work overtime when required.
- Willing to work in shifts.
Natural resources Canada is a federal agency. It works under the Ministry of Natural Resources. NRC department consists of several sectors, likewise Earth science, Space weather, Energy sector, Minerals, and metals. It works with the following sub-agencies:
- Northern pipeline agency Canada
- Canadian forest services
- Canadian energy regulator
- Nuclear safety commission
- Atomic energy of Canada limited
- Energy Technology sector (ETS)
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, Paid leaves, medical allowance, etc.