Career opportunities at United States Federal courts. The Career Outlook for federal court jobs is good due to pay packages, protocol, and facilities. The U.S. federal courts provide a stress-free and pleasant environment to its employees from the day of hire. The tenth circuit court of appeals is looking for dynamic, qualified, and hardworking candidates for the following post.
- IT Services Manager
- The candidate must have graduation/masters degree in computer sciences/engineering with experiences.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $84,960 to $101,871 per year.
The last date to apply is 09-September-2021.
How to apply:
Click here to download application form:
Interested candidates can send application form here through mail: [email protected]
The tenth circuit courts is state-owned department of the United States. It plays a vital role in the development and progress of a country through a fair justice system. Currently, it is hiring for the judicial assistant to a federal circuit judge. Both males and females are encouraged to apply for this job.
About the position:
The Manager provides services as a technical supervisor and reports to the Assistant Circuit Executive for the IT department. The Incumbent will manage and support front desk operations for the court users.
Manager IT services help the implementation of IT services and provide training to the court staff and judges. Other responsibilities are following:
- Supervise the Information technology help desk team
- Coordination with project management, daily operational and administrative teams to complete court tasks.
- Provide operational support in securing, maintaining, and implementing court resources, including case management, training, and networks availability.
Required skills and experiences:
- Experience in technical systems management and automation.
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and supervision of complex projects.
- Complete knowledge of Linux, MS Office, O365, Jira, Windows, etc
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to travel if needed
Conditions of employment:
- Applicant must be a US citizen or seeking citizenship.
- No criminal background.
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will may go through training.
It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like Pension, Life insurance, Medical and dental plan, Premium Payment Plan, Healthcare Reimbursement allowances etc.