Careers at Canadian security intelligence service (CSIS). The Career Outlook for Canadian intelligence service(CSIS) employees is excellent globally. The Canadian security intelligence services are looking for dynamic, qualified, and hardworking candidates for the following posts:
- Financial Officer
- The candidate must have graduation/masters degree in relevant subjects with experiences.
- Applicant must be 22 years old or above.
Salary is from $73,970 – $89,970 per year.
The last date to apply is 25-August-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
Canadian Security Intelligence Services is a central security agency of the country. Its vision and responsibility are to investigate the reported threats to the country’s security. The agency’s main aim is to provide a safe and secure working environment for a prosperous Canada. Now it is hiring as a financial officer.
The duties of the finance officer are following
- Provide financial management services, including financial reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Plan, organize and conduct analysis and prepare financial reports for management review.
- Provide financial services and advice to the management and customers by following policies, guidelines, and directives.
- Take part in financial planning, allocation of resources, and expenditure review for the department by coordinating all financial analysis and planning projects.
- Supervise all budgets and expenses by ensuring budget and forecasting are completed correctly.
- Prepare all financial reports by ensuring integrity through analysis.
- Participate in policy analysis and review phase.
- Provide recommendations on employee’s performance and training, if needed.
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Experiences in accounting and financial institutions
- Basic knowledge of computer and EXCEL software
- Ability to work under pressure
Canadian Security Intelligence Services (CSIS) is a state-owned department of Canada. Its headquarter is in Ontario, Canada. It reports and works under the ministry of public safety.
The agency can collect threat information within the country or globally. It analyzes and reports to the Government and advises operations because it is not a law enforcement agency.
It is responsible for analyzing and reporting intelligence-based threats to the country. These threats/dangers may include terrorism and foreign interference in the country’s affairs.
The agency is not a part of the military/army/police department. Its five main branches are following:
- Research, Analysis, and Production (RAP)
- Foreign Intelligence
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Benefits * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.