Careers at National capital commission Canada. The career outlook for NCC jobs is good due to some unique benefit plans. It is looking for well-educated and self-driven candidates for the post of real estate operations officer.
- Commercial Real Estate Operations Officer
- The candidate must hold university degree in management, marketing or relevant field from a recognized institute with experience.
- Applicant must be 24 years old or above.
Salary is from $68,641 to $91,072 per year.
The last date to apply is 22-Sept-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
The NCC is the central agency of Canada. It ensures that Canada’s Resources are a powerful and inspiring cause of pride for all Canadians. The NCC gives a unique sense in the Capital Region by achieving three distinct roles;
- the long-term administrator of national lands,
- the chief administrator of public places, and
- a creative ally committed to perfection in growth and protection.
Reporting to the Chief, the Commercial Real Estate Operations Officer allows supervision of the commercial service provider by analytical and planning control skills that help vital priorities in the Real Estate Division. The officer is also accountable for oversight of the study, formulation of policy and documents for leasing and transactions.
The Operations Officer is bound for the progress and implementation of revenue-generation leadership and the management of proposed projects to help leasing and services within the business portfolio.
- Experience in business supervision including leasing, and management of property projects;
- Experience in economic review and reporting for the administration of real property;
- Experience in bids and tendering rules for property management related deals;
- Knowledge of laws and directions administering property such as the leasing;
- Ability to work under pressure;
Who can apply:
The NCC is bound to building a skillful, diverse workforce thoughtful of the Canadian community. As a result, it helps employment equity and inspires candidates to indicate voluntarily in their application if they are a lady, an Indigenous person, a disabled person, or a part of a minority group.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview.