Careers at Public Services and Procurement Canada. It provides excellent job opportunities for the citizens of Canada. Public Services and Procurement Canada is looking for motivated candidates that fulfill the required criteria. Now offer the following vacancies:
- Senior Engineer
- Project Manager
- To apply for this job candidate must be a graduate in a relevant field with experience.
- No specific age limit to apply for this job.
Salary is from $117,523 – $137,382.
The last date to apply for this job is 20-June-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
The Public services and procurement Canada (PSPC) is a state-owned department of government and provides services to the Canadian government. It plays a vital role in the day-to-day operations of government.
The Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) is answerable for the procurement of other departments. The department is looking for a project manager and engineer. The duties required skills and experiences are following.
- Experiences in constructions related project management
- Experiences in the procurement process for constructions services:
- Experiences of dealing with different stakeholders
- Experience in briefings or guidance to senior management on complex projects.
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Ability to mobilize public
- Ability to work under pressure
The public service and procurement Canada (PSPC) is devoted to building a skilled and diverse workforce that represents their commitment to the welfare of the nation.
The PSPC promotes an efficient, friendly, and barrier-free work environment to fulfill the national goals. The Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) is among the best organizations in the country that control one of the largest real estates. It is also well known and famous for its expertise in the affairs of the property.
This is an excellent opportunity for aspiring who value innovation and wish to advance their expertise and career in one of the world’s most equitable and diverse working teams.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.