Careers at Royal Canadian mint. The career outlook for Royal Canadian mint employees is good due to facilities. The RCM employees take pride in owning a respected and stress-free workplace. It is looking for dynamic and motivated candidates for the following jobs:
- Project Manager, IT Business Services
- The candidate must have a graduation/master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institute with experience.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $84,884 to $106,449 per year.
The last date to apply is 27-August-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their latest resume online here: [email protected]
The Royal Canadian mint is looking for a Project manager, IT business services. The project Manager(IT business services) is responsible for planning and execution of work within the time deadline. The incumbent also coordinates with the third party and team members for efficient work. Other duties are following:
- Define project objectives and deliverables that help business objectives in collaboration with stakeholders and partners;
- Set and successfully impart project expectations timely and clear mold and liaise with project partners;
- Plan, analyze, track, and decide project timetable, achievements, expectations, requirements, check outcomes, and troubleshoot spots;
- Analyze project and make suggestion reports for further development project execution and management;
- Estimate resources expected to accomplish project objectives and submit budget recommendations to get a venture, and suggest financial changes;
- Analyze and oversee project conditions and critical path;
- Create and convey progress reports, recommendations, necessities documentation, and presentations;
- Proactively oversee changes in project scope, identify expected emergencies, and devise alternate courses of action;
- Lead project team and motivate them to make a positive move and responsibility for their appointed work.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in project management
- Complete knowledge of software delivery life cycle(SDLC)
- Experience in supervisory control and data analytics systems
- Experiences and knowledge of ERP solutions
- Knowledge of agile project management and applications
- Ability to deliver the project within the deadline
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communications and analytical skills
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like Pension, Life insurance, Medical and dental plan, Premium Payment Plan, Healthcare Reimbursement allowances, etc.