Careers at U.S. Economic Development Administration. The career outlook U.S. Economic Development Administration is good. EDA is looking for class job aspirants under the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA).
- Civil Engineer
- The candidate should have a university degree in Civil engineering or related field, with relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 31 years old or above.
Salary is from $102,188 to $132,845 per year.
The last date to apply is 10-Oct-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send cv here: [email protected]
The Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration (EDA) performs a key role in helping economic development purposes in areas across the nation. EDA is hiring a civil engineer. These jobs are across their regions.
This post is liable for Construction Project Management. The incumbent role will:
- Ensure conformance with fair engineering rules and all statuary and supervisory claims;
- Suggest proper action to add changes to the EDA project range of work, plan and join in pre-construction conferences and the construction contractors,
- planning the tasks of each contractor during the construction and explaining EDA plans and claims to be followed in the implementation of designs;
- Study final production ideas cost views, and other said papers for agreement with EDA plans and procedures;
- Maintain project reach according to fit local, state, and federal codes and laws; and
- Monitor compliance with all fit plans and claims, which are essentials to solicitation of tenders and all relevant sections of the latest release of EDA standards
- Basic knowledge of Civil engineering laws, methods, and techniques
- Ability to verify that construction plan is correspondence with services provided
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good analytical and communication skills
Conditions of Employment
- Need be a United States Citizen.
- Must be fit for Federal Employment.
- Must be enrolled for Selective Service, if suitable
Note * it is a federal government job, so employees will get all employee benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, pension, and old age security funds, etc.