Careers at US Federal courts. The Career Outlook for U.S. court jobs is excellent due to pay packages, protocol, and facilities. The U.S. federal courts ensure a stress-free and pleasant environment for its employees from the day of hire. The federal court is looking for highly qualified, and hardworking candidates for the following post.
- IT Services Manager
- The candidate should have an undergraduate degree in information technology or a related field with relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $84,960 to $101,871 per year.
The last date to apply is 10-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send applications here: [email protected]
Download application form:
The tenth circuit court plays a vital role in the development and progress of a country through the justice system. Currently, it is hiring for IT Manager. Both males and females are encouraged to apply for this job.
The job responsibilities of IT manager are mentioned below;
- The IT manager is a technical leader in the department that reports to the Assistant Circuit Executive for IT.
- The manager will handle support desk operations and Information Technology systems for federal court.
- The incumbent will help for the delivery and implementation of IT services and provide training to court staff and judges.
- The IT Services Manager supervises the daily help desk operations that include project management, strategy implementation, and administration tasks.
- As an IT Manager, you will be responsible to develop, maintain and secure the court’s resources such as secure case management data and network device’s availability.
- At least ten years of experience in the management and automation of technical systems
- A minimum of three years experience in the supervision of complex projects, including coordinating and planning to support the organization’s system
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Linux, iOS, Jira, and security patching systems
- Good project management skills with changing priorities and budget limitations
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and efficiently
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, Paid leaves, health, and medical allowance, etc.