Cashier jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship. The career outlook for a Cashier officer jobs in Canada is good due to facilities and salary packages. The Bulk Barn is looking for cash officer for their resort.
- Cash officer
- Secondary education is required to apply for this job.
- Applicant must be 20-35 years old.
Salary is from $14 to $15/Hour.
The last date to apply is 07-June-2021.
Interested candidates can send CVs here:
Duties of Cash officer:
- Manager and Operate cash software and register;
- Suggestive selling;
- Perform general duties as required(i.e. sweeping, mopping floors);
- Process cash, cheques, and card payments;
- Scan other items;
- Calculate payment for goods or services required;
- Receive or pay the payment for goods or services;
- Perform cleaning duties near counter area;
- Welcome customers and provide the customer service;
- Wrap merchandise in bags;
- Weigh and pay for produce and bulk foods;
- Accept and control reservations or take-out orders;
- Handle promotional activities;
- Supervise all entrances and exits, request proof of pay when needed.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete online application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note* Foreign candidates who can live legally in Canada can also apply. They will get a visa with a job offer.