CTI’s jobs 2021 in Punjab Higher Education Department. Latest Lecturer Jobs in Higher Education Department in 2021 are announced . Both Males and females who reach the required criteria can apply only. It is without supervision of any testing authority like PPSC,NTS etc , Both females and males can apply. Now offer the following jobs:
- College Training Instructor (CTI’s)
- Candidate must be MA / MS.c degree holder from recognize institution or university with relevant experiences.
- No specific age limit to apply for this job.
Salary is fixed $45,000 per month.
Last date to apply is 2021-JAN-15.
Total number of vacancies: 3000
Interview date 21-1-2021 to 23-1-2021
Higher education department Punjab works for better, upgraded and quality education provision in Punjab. Furthermore the institute works with several other institutes like project management unit, higher education regularity authority, employee education foundation, Directorate General of Commerce Education and Management Sciences, Higher Education Academy of Research and Training (HEART) etc.
Punjab Higher Education Department is looking for well educated, physically healthy and motivated candidates for the CTIs posts in following subjects : English , Physics , Computer Science , Art and Design , Bio informatics , Political Science . Overall qualification should be Masters/Graduation and relevant experience in the related field
The department comprises of 3 main areas that include:
1) Furthermore planning cell that functions to Initiating new govt educational institute, repairing and maintenance of already formed institutes, site selection and land acquirement for Educational Institutes, inspect and monitor ADP schemes etc.
2) Higher Education Department (HED) that also functions to improving the quality of education, forming policies relating to higher education, making and reviewing of annual plan for development, attending national assemblies and senate business, dealing with autonomous bodies matters, posting of provincial officers (BS-17 or above) etc.
3) The Higher Education Management Information Section (HEMIS) that especially functions to bring co-ordination among different offices and sections by introducing new activities, support technical and educational related activities in department, minimizing information overload by summarizing the large amount of data available.
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete online application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc