Database administrator jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship. The career outlook for database jobs in Canada is good due to pay packages. Now Luvinova Corporation is looking for a database administrator.
- Database administrator
- The candidate must hold a graduate degree from a recognized institute with three years of relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $30.50 to $31.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 09-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send resume here: [email protected]
Duties of database analyst:
- Collect and record user’s requirements;
- Plan and develop database;
- Configuration, build, modify, implement and test database models and management frameworks;
- Direct research and give exhortation to other informatics experts in regards to the selected application and execution of database management tools;
- Operate database administration frameworks to analyze information;
- Explore and document data requirements, collection and organization strategy, and data access rules;
- Design policies and systems for network access and utilization and the recovery and backup of data;
- Lead explore and give guidance to other data frameworks experts for the collection and availability of data;
- Lead and co-ordinate groups of data managers in the development and execution of data principles and models;
- Create and execute data administration strategy, guidelines, and models;
- Compose scripts related to methodology and triggers;
Note * The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.