Defence Business Services UK jobs for freshers. The career outlook for Defence Business Services UK jobs is good due to salary packages and facilities. Now it is looking for the following positions:
- Administrative Officer
- The candidate must hold a graduate degree from a recognized institute with relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 20 years old or above.
The salary is £20,919 per year.
The last date to apply is 12-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply here:
Defense Business Services is the largest shared services institute in Europe. It provides Human Resources services, pay, pension, and allowances services to more than a million people on behalf of the Ministry of Defence.
The agency is providing an opportunity to work with a highly committed team. DBS also provides Welfare services and support to Veterans and their dependents.
Administrative job roles vary and include working with the operational and welfare team. The Veterans UK Pillar and Civilian Personal Pillar have various job opportunities to develop your skills.
As an administrative officer at Civilian Personnel, you will be expected to;
- Respond customers queries
- Keep customers daily updated and remove a barrier to solve problems.
- Take ownership of customer problems and reduce response time to increase work quality.
- Provide services to MOD civilian employees.
- Manage queries and provide advice on Civilian Personnel Services.
- Provide support to team leader and management for service delivery.
Administrative officer at Veterans UK:
- General administrative tasks such as monitoring, maintaining case information, and evidence gathering
- Implementation of claim decisions and payment tasks
- General support to caseworkers
- Provide Welfare and Transition Services
- Advise customers on available services from Veterans UK
- Provide support to clients to ensure ‘right first time
- Adopt MOD rules and protocols while dealing with personal data.
Who can apply?
UK, Switzerland, Turkish, Ireland, and Swiss nationals and according to UK immigration policy 2021, the MOD will offer a sponsorship facility for skilled workers only.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
The agency’s vision is to support defense customers with excellent services. This recruitment work is to find potential candidates for defense business services. We warmly welcome our applicants to join a better workforce.
Defense Business Services provides HR services, including Finance and Procurement services. It allows MOD and Government to focus on defense priorities and maintain National Security. The DBS aims to shift operations to a centralized location in North West.