Digital media manager jobs at National Gallery of Canada. The career outlook for a digital media manager is good in Canada due to salary packages and facilities. Now National Gallery of Canada is looking for following positions;
- Web and digital Media Manager
- The candidate must hold a university degree from a recognized institute with relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $74,879 – $88,058 per year.
The last date to apply is 13-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
The National Gallery of Canada, situated in Ottawa, Ontario, is Canada’s public craftsmanship museum. The historical center’s structure takes up 46,621 square meters (501,820 sq ft), with 12,400 square meters (133,000 sq ft) of space utilized to show craft exhibition hall the most extensive craft galleries in North America by display space.
The duties of Web and Digital Media Manager:
The web and digital media manager reports to the vice president of the agency. The manager is responsible for handling, maintaining, and developing websites for NGC.
The duties also include the supervision of the Gallery’s website and digital media growth for users/visitors. The manager makes sure that digital media marketing campaigns are working efficiently according to Gallery’s business requirements.
The incumbent works closely with the management team to deploy web solutions that fulfill the business aims of the Gallery.
- Previous experience in web management, content, development, and designs.
- Past experiences in digital media marketing as a team leader.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience in the arts and museums sector is an asset.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
The National Gallery of Canada provides stress-free environments to its employees. Its free to apply online.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, Paid leaves, medical allowance, etc.