Employment and social development Canada jobs in Ontario. The Career outlook for social development Canada officer is very good not only in Canada but all over the world. The agency is looking for dynamic, qualified and hardworking candidates for the following post.
- Project Manager
- A graduation/ Secondary school diploma in project management or an other acceptable combination of education with experience is required.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $100,220 to $114,592.
Last date to apply is 11-March-2021.
Apply online here:
Employment and social development Canada is a federal department. It works under the ministry of employment, workforce and labor. ESDC efforts to improve the living standard of all countryman. This is looking for jobs. Candidates fulfill the following required criteria are welcome to apply
Duties of Manager and Project Manager:
Manager is responsible to build strong relationship within department and external parties. The incumbent provides operational plans and recommendations to management for to improve services
The incumbent will lead in main project transformation like service design or business structure.
- Analyze, check, solve errors and process all financial transactions including revenue and costs.
- Analyze and create monthly / yearly reports as manually and computerized.
- Review on all financial activities including expenses, dedication, managers assets.
- Receive, handle, secure cash, checks and compute all data for banks.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work under-pressure
- Experience in financial services federal government department
- Experience working with ESDC / Service Canada programs
- Skills in management handling
- Good communication skills
The department is responsible for social planning and labor market. In 2003 human resources (HR) department was divided into two different categories. As a result this department was established.
Even after separation both department share many operational services. As Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) focus on workforce activities. Similarly social development Canada (SDC) works on support programs for families, children’s and aged.
SDC is supervised by minister of families, children and social development. A few sub agencies of ESDC are described below. Latest jobs in employment and social development Canada
- service Canada:
It serves as a one point entry to the most important program of the government like old age security, social programs etc. It also serves for passport related activities.
2. student financial aid:
The government provides financial aid to help the post secondary students for their study. It is an initiative of federal government.
3. unemployment benefits:
Unemployment benefits are paid to the people those are registered as unemployed. It may be given to those who are seeking jobs but currently do not have job.
4. Canada pension plan
The Canada pension plan is a job pay related program. mostly people got this benefit after retirement. While old age security is an other social insurance plan for seniors. It is one of the biggest pension funds in the world.
5. seasonal agricultural worker program:
It is federal government owned program. According to this program Canadian farm employers can hire worker from outside the country. Because during harvesting Canadian labor industry have shortage of farm worker.
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc
Employment and social development Canada jobs in Ontario