Export import bank of the United States careers. Career outlook for bank jobs is also good due to high pay packages and facilities. The organization provide stress-free and pleasant environment to its employees from the day of hiring. Now it is looking for following jobs :
- Loan Specialist
- This job does not demand any specific educational requirement but graduation degree in relevant field from a recognized institute with relevant experiences will given preferences. .
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $122,530 to $159,286/year.
The last date to apply is 25-June-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
The export-import bank of U.S. is different from other commercial banks. It supports country economic growth through providing financial funds to export-import businesses. Currently it is hiring as loan specialist. Only suitable and motivated candidates are encouraged to apply. Here is a list of duties and experiences.
Duties of Loan Specialist:
The duties of loan specialist are given below:
- Serve as a specialized master in at least one topic region (e.g., project financing, resource supported financing, resource the board, exchange restructurings, recuperation exercises, sectoral concentrate like energy, mining, power, and so forth) and briefs senior administration on issues.
- Takes part indisputable and exceptionally complex conferences, conversations, and dealings with borrowers, loan specialists, and other partners.
- Oversees and evaluates credit expert associations with borrowers, banks, and others.
- Keeps up oversight responsibility regarding essential sectoral business connections, banking connections, interagency associations, outsider counsels, government substances, and public and private area associations, with whom credit experts cooperate.
- Audits the financial reports identified with the borrower’s financial and operational structure prescribes likely changes to designs to improve a borrower’s performance and surveys the monetary archives identified with the borrower’s economic and functional design.
- The incumbent decides sensible confirmation of reimbursement; prescribes possible changes to designs to improve a borrower’s presentation.
- Experiences with EXIM policies and rules.
- Experiences of renewable energy policies
- Past experiences and strong concept of renewable energy sector and finance
- Ability to work under pressure
The Export–Import Bank of the United States is state owned federal agency. It is an investment agency of US federal government. The agency helps in funding and facilitating exports services.
The bank steps in when any organization or private sectors are not willing to provide financial supports to Americans businesses. EXIM’s vision is to raise U.S. export services to taxpayers at low or no cost.
It promotes made in america products instead of foreign goods. In this way it helps in job creation for citizens. The bank helps to create 300000 sales and export jobs in each year.
American president have legal power to appoint the chairman of EXIM. Initially the bank was established in 1934 by president Roosevelt. The aim was to provide financial aid to import-export business within country or abroad.
Export credit agencies (ECA’s) are also operated in different other countries. All countries that are member of organization for economic co-operation and development (OECD) follows the rules of OECD. Here are following project names that was assisted by the EXIM.
- Burma road
- Pan highway
- World war II reconstruction
- First credits to soviet unions
- First credit to India
The bank provides help to SMEs to expand their exports power. According to Barack Obama EXIM plays vital role to reaching of country’s goal of doubling exports.
It was criticized to provide low rate loan for favoring special companies. In 1996, loans to Nuclear power company of china is an example.
Selection procedure consists of complete application process, test and interview. Selected candidate will go through training’s.
Note * it is federal government jobs so employees get all employment benefits including health insurance, life insurance, pension and old age security funds etc.