Finance officer jobs at Parks Canada. Jobs at Parks Canada. The Career Outlook for the finance officer is good not only in Canada but for international students. The parks Canada department is looking for dynamic, qualified, and hardworking candidates for the post of finance and administration services officer.
- Finance and administration services officer jobs
- The candidate must be a college or university degree with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above.
Salary is from $52,662 to $64,070.
The last date to apply is 05-May-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
Parks Canada is a cabinet level department and works under the ministry of environment and climate change. It was established as an independent agency in 1998. It is looking for permanent based finance and administration service officer jobs.
Duties of finance and administration service officer:
The finance officer provides budget reporting, monitoring, and accounting service to the department. The incumbent collects information, analyzes, and advice on problems. The finance and administration services officer provide services in the various functional area at the National Marine conservation area.
- Experiences in financial institution management including budget Preparation and monitoring.
- Experience in analysis and reporting on financial issues.
- Basic computer skills with SAP/STAR software.
- Ability to work with the human resources department.
- Ability to work under pressure
Parks Canada is authorized to protect natural and cultural heritage of Canada. It promotes public enjoyment in ways that ensure their ecological integrity.
Parks Canada handles 48 national parks,170 historic sites, and three national marine areas. Park Canada supervises all the Canadian historic places.
House accommodation facilities are not available. All of the traveling expenses must be paid by the candidate.
The selection procedure consists of an online Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.