Financial Analyst jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship. The career outlook for Financial Analyst jobs in Canada is good due to facilities. TruckIt is a well-known Canadian company. Now, it is looking for following vacancies;
- Financial analyst
- A Bachelors degree is required to apply for this job.
- No specific age limit to apply for this job.
Salary is $27.00 hourly for 35 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 07-October-2021.
How to apply:
To apply send your latest resume at: [email protected]
Duties of Financial Analyst:
- Estimate financial risk, prepare financial calculations, investment scenarios, and other documents regarding capital management;
- Examine investment reports and projects;
- Explain, perform and use tools for controlling and analyzing financial portfolio;
- Develop a proper risk sketch for debt portfolios;
- Help in making operating and investment budgets
- Give investment advice and tips to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, securities agents, and colleagues;
- Review and examine financial and investment data (profiles of companies, stock or bond prices, yields, and future trends);
- Gather financial and investment reports about companies, stocks, bonds, and other investments
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good leadership and team building skills
- Previous experience in financial institute
How Foreigners can apply:
If applicants have no work permit, they can join via the temporary foreign worker program (TFWP). The temporary foreign worker program (TFWP) enables to work without a license but is a temporary job solution.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview.
It is a private company, so they get some benefits like Paid leaves, health, and medical allowance, etc.