Front desk officer jobs in Canada. The career outlook for Front desk officer jobs in Canada is good due to facilities and salary packages. The Gables of PEI Resort is looking for front desk officer for their resort.
- Front desk officer
- No specific qualification is required to apply for this job.
- Applicant must be 20-35 years old.
Salary is from $14 to $15/Hour.
The last date to apply is 07-June-2021.
Interested candidates can send latest resume at following:
Duties of Front desk officer:
The duties of front desk officer is following
- Complete management of rooms including Take, cancel and change room reservations;
- Register new visitors/guests and assign rooms;
- Give details information on hotel facilities and services;
- Manage and Process arrivals and departures of various groups;
- Process guests’ arrival and departures,
- calculate all hotel charges and collect payments;
- Manage and control cleaning duties;
- Analyze and resolve customers complaints and claims;
- Perform duties as a cashier to Balance cash and complete balance sheets,
- Answer telephone queries and replay telephone calls and messages;
- Solve reservations and room assignment
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete online application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note* Foreign candidates who can live legally in Canada can also apply. They will get visa with job offer.