Graphics designer jobs in Canada for foreigners. The career Outlook for graphics designers is good in Canada due to its IT industry and salary packages. Alberta Inc. (2122682) is looking for motivated candidates for the following positions;
- Graphics designers
- The candidate must hold a college or CEGEP degree from a recognized institute with relevant experiences of more than one year.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
The salary range is $27.00 hourly for 30 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 08-August-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send applications here: [email protected]
Graphics Designing is a very creative and interesting job. A designer is a person that creates visual, electronics arts for organizational or an educated person. Graphics designing is the hot field now in Canada. The primary responsibility of a designer is to create attractive ads, flyers, or banners that can be helped in the advertisement or can be used in film covers, etc.
Duties of Graphics designer:
- Cooperate with clients to check the overall look, graphic designs, and content materials;
- Control the best-suited platform to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate tools for communication;
- Develop the graphic designs that meet the required criteria of clients;
- Design sketches, layouts, and graphic materials for testing;
Foreigners or anyone who can liven in Canada legally can also apply. Visa sponsorship facilities are available.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.