Human Resources Advisor jobs in Melbourne Australia. The career outlook for Human Resources Advisor is good in Australia due to facilities. Federal Govt is hiring, and If you are interested, please apply now,
- Human Resources Advisor
- The candidate should have a post-secondary degree in human resources or related field, with relevant experience in human resources management group.
- Applicant must be 20 years old or above.
Salary is from $48.03 – $55.81 per hour.
The last date to apply is 21-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
We are seeking an expert Human Resources Advisor to work with the Federal Government in Melbourne. This position will be APS5 equivalent and is a short task until December 2021.
As a Human Resources Advisor, we are providing the chance to work in a small, flexible team supporting both operational and vital HR duties and projects.
Key duties include:
- Promoting and organizing several recruitment activities
- On-boarding new beginners
- Updating/analyzing HR rules
- Working over well-being initiatives and functions while improving mental health and ongoing Covid-19 support to staff
- Reading and development initiatives, including the guidance and mentoring programs
We are looking for an expert and able HR practitioner with good communication and relationship command skills.
In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Deep understanding of and skill in working across a wide range of HR roles
- The ability to work under pressure and lead competing preferences
- Proven skills to provide skillful advice and help across a wide range of HR matters
- A collaborative path to work
- Effective communication and stakeholder meeting skills
- Experience working within the APS is good, however not essential
Who can apply:
Please note, as this post is serving within the Federal Government, aspirants will be required to be Australian Citizenship.
DFP greets applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with various social and linguistic settings, and people with disabilities.
In addition, DFP will give sound benefits for individuals with disabilities during the recruitment process. If your name is a person with a disability and need changes to the application, recruitment, selection, or evaluation process, please inform via [email protected] or 1300 337 000 and show your elected method of contact (email, phone, text) so we can remain in touch and meet your accessibility obligations.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.