Intelligence Bureau Officer jobs at Food Standards Agency UK. The career outlook for Intelligence bureau officer is good due to high pay packages and facilities. The UK organization provides a stress-free and pleasant environment to its employees from the day of hire. Now it is looking for the following jobs :
- Intelligence Bureau Officer
- The candidate must hold graduation degree from a recognized institute.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from £30,350 – £32,350/year.
The last date to apply is 07-June-2021.
Interview date is 21-June-2021
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here: https://cutt.ly/pnrkIPc
The national food crime unit is an operational part of FSA’s and works as a law enforcement agency to ensure that food crimes responded well globally.
The intelligence bureau is the heart of the national food crime unit (NFCU). It protects the public by analyzing, preventing, and investigating food crimes.
The agency gathers all intelligence reports from the public, law enforcement, and stakeholders to maintain the highest standards of the food industry.
Duties of Intelligence Bureau officer:
The responsibilities of Intelligence bureau officer is following:
- Supervise the Intelligence Bureau Operational Support Officers and guarantee every single referral to the NFCU is managed under NFCU Policies and Operating Procedures.
- Provide quality assurance checks submitted to the NFCU knowledge information base and on all references to be raised to the Daily Management Meeting to guarantee consistency with important information principles and related legislation.
- Ensure data is given to the Daily Management Meeting to empower the Chair to survey relevant intelligence and references, evaluating danger, hazard, and hurt, and recognizing opportunities to plan and execute a 4P disturbance.
- Make powerful operational choices and focus on contending requests dependent on accessible knowledge and evaluation of the threat, and what’s a more, hazard. Give line the board oversight of operational choices made by Intelligence Authority Operational Support Officers.
- Collects, research, creates, and disperse intelligence in the favor of NFCU operational action focused on the NFCU Control Strategy needs and oversee Intelligence Bureau Operational Support Officers playing out these duties.
The selection procedure consists of a complete application process, test, and interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * it is federal government jobs, so employees get all employee benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, Paid leaves, pension and old age security funds, etc.