Job opportunities at Bank of Canada (BOC). Bank of Canada is among the top 100 employers that offer an excellent work environment. It offers you to enhance your abilities both professionally and personally.
- Business Systems Analyst
- The candidate must hold a master’s/graduate degree from a recognized institute with relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $80,300 to $94,400 per year.
The last date to apply is 14-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here: https://cutt.ly/uWEmowe
Bank of Canada is committed to providing a barrier-free selection process. It is the best opportunity to join a leading organization. Now it is hiring as a Business systems analyst.
Duties of Business Analyst:
A business systems analyst is responsible to provide business and systems analysis, application support, and operations related to information systems.
The incumbent will cooperate with colleagues and business partners to identify user requirements and perform business analysis duties.
Business analysts must participate in the development and enhancement of systems that are used in the core business roles. Further duties are following:
- Lead the deployment of econometric tools
- Upgrade the components used in the analytic Environment
- Control software and licenses used in an analytic environment
- Develop relations with external and internal clients to support operations goals.
- Take part in projects and make sure that risks, issues, and applied changes are managed successfully.
- Good communications and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of MATLAB and PYTHON
- Previous experience as system analyst.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines.
Bank of Canada is the central bank and a crown corporation besides a government department. Its headquarter is in Ottawa. It is responsible for designing monetary policy and secure banking within the country.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, Paid leaves, medical allowance, etc.