Job opportunities at Bank of Canada. Bank of Canada is one of the top 10 employers in the country. It offers a pleasant working environment that allows you to polish your skills both professionally and personally. The BOC focuses on the professional and career development of its employees. The bank is committed to providing a stress-free recruitment process.
- Internal Audit Officer
- The candidate must hold a master’s/graduate degree from a recognized institute with five years relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $85,100 to $106,300.
The last date to apply is 22-August-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
As we know, the bank is a financial institute that takes care of all the wealth activities of people. All countries of the world give importance to their banking system for financial stability. Bank of Canada (BOC) is the largest bank in the country.
About the position:
The Internal audit officer supports the management and Board of directors by a systematic approach to check their effectiveness. The incumbent also checks the bank governance, risk management and ensures that all rules are following.
An Internal audit officer, you have control of finance, administration, operations, and informational technology branches. The audit officer provides technical support to the operational areas of the bank with a focus on IT security controls.
The incumbent will provide recommendations to control risk management and improve performances. Other responsibilities are following:
- Develop and maintain a relationship with external and internal stakeholders to fulfill client’s needs.
- Provide better recommendations to achieve business goals.
- Supervise internal initiatives to improve audit effectiveness and support the audit quality assurance program.
- Analyze research and monitor markets trends that may have an impact on audit.
Bank of Canada is the central bank and a crown corporation besides a government department. Its headquarter is in Ottawa. It is responsible for designing monetary policy and secure banking within the country.
The Bank of Canada (BOC) provides loans to other financial institutes as well. The Bank of Canada started its operational activities for the economic welfare of the country.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.