Job opportunities at Canadian security intelligence service (CSIS). The Career Outlook for HR assistants is excellent globally. The Canadian security intelligence services (CSIS) are looking for dynamic, qualified, and hardworking candidates for the following posts:
- Human Resources Assistant
- The candidate must have a college diploma in HR management with three years of experience.
- Applicant must be 22 years old or above.
Salary is from $57,960 – $70,500 per year.
The last date to apply is 09-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
Canadian Security Intelligence Services is a central security agency of the country. Its vision and responsibility are to investigate the reported threats to the country’s security. The agency’s main aim is to provide a safe and secure working environment for a prosperous Canada. Now it is hiring as a Human Resources Assistant.
The duties of Human Resources Assistant are following!
- Monitor the Hiring process; maintain contacts with candidates through telephone and emails to schedule interviews.
- Manage and supervise written/psychological tests.
- Prepare documents such as offer letters, staff transaction reports, and transmittal slips.
- Update information in HR management system software.
- Maintain HR data and files
- Participate in various projects such as review, maintain and update procedures with team members.
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Experiences in Human Resources related field
- Basic knowledge of computer and EXCEL software
- Ability to work under pressure
Canadian Security Intelligence Services (CSIS) is a state-owned department of Canada. Its headquarter is in Ontario, Canada. It reports and works under the ministry of public safety.
The agency analyzes and reports intelligence-based threats to the country. These threats/dangers may include terrorism and foreign interference in the country’s affairs.
The agency is not a part of the military/army/police department. Its five main branches are following:
- Research, Analysis, and Production (RAP)
- Foreign Intelligence
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Benefits * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.
Job opportunities at Canadian security intelligence service (CSIS)