Jobs at Natural sciences and engineering research council. The career outlook for the servant of science and engineering council is good not only in Canada but all over the world. The agency provides stress free environment to its servants from the date of joining. It is looking for well educated and self driven candidates for the following jobs:
- Students (Various operations)
- Candidate must be enrolled in high school or post-secondary students in a recognized institutes.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or above.
Salary is from $57,300 to $84,400.
Last date to apply is 30-April-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online at following:
The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada is a state owned federal agency. It is responsible for providing funds for science and engineering research in the country. Now it is hiring students for different operations. Both male and female candidates fulfilling the required criteria are welcome to apply.
Duties of students:
The selected candidates will provide services in various areas, including data entry, finance, information technology (IT), human resources and administration. Furthermore duties may include:
- support to managers, directors and officers in the execution of projects.
- collection and analysis of data regards to agency objectives
- assistance in creation of databases tools.
- Ability to solve critical issues.
- Previous high level management experiences.
- Basic computer skills with some special software.
- Ability to work under-pressure
- Good analytical and business skills
The agency was established in 1978 and initially provided support to university research based projects. It works under the ministry of innovation, science and economic development and is accountable to parliament through ministers.
NSERC provides funds to university researchers and highly qualified students to analyze, research and perform practicals. Nearly 40,000 plus trainees and researchers are funded by the federal government.
NSERC has work coordination between researchers and other institutions to gain expertise as well as achieve the goals of government.
The council works for the excellence of engineering research for positive impact on the lives of Canadians. The NSERC aims to make Canada a developed country and ensures the latest technology for the benefit of citizens.
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc.