Jobs at Parks Canada. The Career Outlook for the parks Canada department is good not only in Canada but for international students. The parks Canada department is looking for dynamic, qualified, and hardworking candidates for the following post.
- Resource Management Technician
- The candidate must be a college or university degree with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above.
Salary is from $52,662 to $64,070.
The last date to apply is 30-April-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
Parks Canada is a state-owned federal department and works under the ministry of environment and climate change. It was established as an independent agency in 1998. It is looking for permanent based administrative assistant jobs.
Parks Canada is empowered to protect Canada’s natural and cultural heritage. It promotes public enjoyment in ways that ensure their ecological integrity.
Parks Canada handles 48 national parks,170 historic sites, and three national marine areas. Park Canada supervises all the Canadian historic places.
Duties of resource management technical :
The resource management technician provides logistics and technical support to the management program, monitoring, and Supervision
- Good communications skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work under-pressure
- Strong management handling skills
- Previous experiences with the HR department is an asset
- To work within a team environment
- Ability to follow law and protocols
- Enrollment proof at the time of hiring.
- Ready to work in bad weather conditions
- Willingness to wear all safety equipment and uniform
- Must hold a valid driving license
House accommodation facilities are not available. All of the traveling expenses must be paid by the candidate.
The selection procedure consists of an online Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.