Jobs at US army installation management command. The career outlook for United states army jobs is good due to respectable environment and facilities. The US army provides jobs for both mans and women’s. Now it is looking for following vacancies:
- Recreation Assistant
- The candidate must be educated. No specific qualifications are required.
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above.
Salary is from $10.75 to $10.75 per hour.
The last date to apply is 20-May-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
The united states army installation management command is logistics support of the united states army. It is responsible for the daily management of installations of the military around the world.
Army garrisons provide various kinds of support expected in small areas. Its head office is in fort sam Houston. As it is hiring as a recreation assistant. Here are some duties of recreation assistant.
The preference will be given to the military spouse in local communities. The incumbent will work as an assistant for the team leader who designs policies and manages work quantity and quality.
- Duties will assign according to the customer’s requirement.
- Check and maintain the security system of doors and windows.
- Collect maintenance fees and make daily today bank transfers.
- Provide recreational equipment to the employees.
In 2006 an idea was presented to apply a uniform structure to army business structure instead of bureaucracy. In this way, bureaucracy powers on army installations were reduced.
The vision is to create a more effective and efficient management system for army installations. The target was
- To funding and support they currently services and programs.
- Improve the healthcare qualities
- Improve housing for soldiers and families
- Ensuring quality education and employment opportunities.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.