Jobs in Canada for students. Is it true that you are under study and searching for your next position? Select the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) to acquire important, significant, and pleasant work experience.
- Student internship
- A candidate must be enrolled in any field of studies at any recognized institute.
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above.
Salary is from $16.49 to $27.73 per hour.
The last date to apply is 31-August-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
As a Top employer, OSFI works hard to create a diverse and comprehensive workforce and is strongly confident to invest in its employees.
About the position:
You should have the following credits:
- You are interested in contributing your aptitude to advance a more secure financial framework;
- You should have the ability to communicate, both written and verbal;
- You have superb authoritative abilities and time management abilities;
- Your basic reasoning abilities help to educate your dynamic;
- You need to work in a fascinating and fast-moving environment.
As a student, you can work in the following areas:
- Business administration:
- Human resources:
- Statistics and economics:
- Project management:
- Programming and other IT-related fields:
Who can apply:
To apply for the OSFI internship program, the candidate must be enrolled at a Canadian institute and can live in Canada legally.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training. Latest jobs in office of the superintendent of financial institute Canada
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.