Jobs in Punjab information technology board. The Board of IT in Punjab has been set up in June 2001. As Punjab Board of Information Technology is a huge department so its offer jobs consistently in all our department including software, engineering and IT related not only for men’s but equally for women in all over Punjab. Now offering the following jobs.
- Project Director
- Joint Director
- Senior Manager (Program / Technical / Operations)
- Program Managers
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Engineer
- Senior Developer (Software / Mobile Application)
- Senior Database Administrator
- Principal Software Engineer
- Developer (Software / Mobile / Android)
- Program Officers
- Divisional IT Coordinator
- Database Administrator
- Senior IT Analyst
- System Administrator
- Senior Business Analyst
- Information Security Specialist
- ICT Consultant
- Evaluation / Animation Specialist / Research Analyst
- Master Trainer
- System / Network Engineer
- Program Officer (Incubation)
- Communication and Design Specialist
- Network / System Engineer
- Business Development Officer
- Lab Manager / Trainer
- Graphic Designer
- Project Coordinator / HR Associate
- Program Officer
- HVAC Supervisor
- Assistant Program Officer / Coordinator
- Hardware / Network Assistant
- Operations Support Officer
- Junior Software Engineer (PHP / Android)
- IT / Network Associate / Resident Engineer / HVAC / Generator Technician
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Helper
- Security Guard
- The candidate must have Masters/graduation/intermediate/metric/middle degree holder from recognize institutes with three to five years of experience.
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above.
Salary is from 24,470 to 235,500/month.
The last date to apply is 17-June-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send latest resume at following:
PO BOX NO 405,GPO Lahore
Director Human Resources
Punjab information technology board
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
See complete advertisement here:
Punjab Board of Information Technology, the purpose was to advance and manages e-government exercises in all the Government Departments in the region. The board of IT is running all the Developmental IT projects for different divisions since 2001.
All the particular projects are executed through the board of IT. PITB has been giving specialized support to other sectors in IT-related exercises, advancing IT Government and private departments by workshops on utilization of IT.
To provide excellent training to IT graduates in Punjab, the IT Excellence Center has been established in the Directorate of IT at Arfa software house Ferozepur road. IT Excellence Center plans to give chances to the IT graduates and government authorities of Punjab by building up IT Innovation or seminars.
IT Excellence Center will guide their learner that how to clean their abilities and manufacture their future vision. The directorate of IT is responsible to provide good working conditions, fully prepared PC labs, highly experienced group leads, and supportive conditions to work on advanced technologies and genuine government projects.
This center selects IT graduates from various Universities/ colleges for six months. The selected graduates are trained in the following areas of interests likewise Networking, web designing, Desktop applications and Software Management. PITB was associated with the Punjab Planning & Development department.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.