Jobs in United States patent and trademark office. The career outlook is also good due to high pay packages and facilities. The organization provides a stress-free and pleasant environment to its employees from the day of hire. Now it is looking for the following jobs :
- IT Cyber-security
- The candidate must hold graduation degree in information technology/engineering from a recognized institute.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $122,530 to $159,286/year.
The last date to apply is 07-June-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here
The United States patent and trademark office plays a vital role in economic growth by protecting inventions. It is a governmental department of the United States. Currently, it is hiring for various IT positions. United States PTO is modernizing its data innovation to enlist licensed innovation better, quicker, and less expensive through ML and AI.
USPTO is moving to a multi-mixture cloud climate and is adopting a zero-trust engineering strategy to improve security. RPA is at the front line of improving efficiencies across lines of business. We are searching for Cyber security experts to join our office and carry imaginative ways to deal with Cyber security through arising innovation and computerization.
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is the key counsel to the Under Secretary and Director on the use of information technology (IT) to help and improve the Agency’s business measures. The Cyber-security Division is answerable for all parts of USPTO Cyber security. This position is in the Cyber-security Operations Branch. The Cyber-security Operations Branch is capable 24 hours a day, seven days per week for guaranteeing online protection dangers against USPTO.
Duties of IT Cyber security specialist:
- Setting up and managing a viable network safety program focused on information assurance and observing a Data Protection and Monitoring Hub (DPM).
- Arranging, coordinating, and executing Insider Threat checking and reaction exercises.
- Directing insider danger hazard evaluations and deciding danger moderation needs.
- Creating and keeping up normalized strategies, preparing, guidelines for insider danger counteraction, discovery, and reaction.
- Giving legitimate data and situational updates and instructions to senior authority on insider danger episodes.
- Giving opportune reports and reference of insider danger data to empower successful reactions and alleviation’s.
The United States Patent and Trademark Office is a state-owned federal agency. It deals with trademark registration and product identification.
It collects only fees from customers to provide services. Its working is different from other federal agencies. Its working is similarly like a business in that it accepts service requests and collects fees for those services.
Its headquarter is in Virginia. The director-level officer leads the agency. The president of America has the power to appoint the director on the advice of the senate.
The agency works together with Japan and European Patent offices. Its primary focus is to develop and promote technical advancement for economic growth. The USPTO reports to the president on trademark as well as copyright issues.
The organization has an appeal board as well. All appeals against decisions may repeal in front of the trial and appeal board.
The United States PTO established a new training program of duration eight months, likewise in college. The purpose is to provide training to make IP more protective around the world.
The selection procedure consists of a complete application process, test, and interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * it is federal government jobs, so employees get all employee benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, pension and old age security funds, etc.