Jobs opportunities at United States patent and trademark office. USPTO is known as one of the top workplaces in the federal government! The USPTO is head office in Virginia, and about 12,000 employees are working here. Now it is looking for the vacant position of following;
- Human Resources Specialist
- The candidate should have a university degree in human resources or related field, with relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 30 years old or above.
Salary is from $122,530 to $159,286 per year.
The last date to apply is 13-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
The USPTO has been working for the economic benefits of America for more than two hundred years. It is accountable for allowing U.S. intellectual property licenses to patents and trademarks.
Duties of Human Resources Specialist:
This job is in the Office of Human Resources, Workforce Employment Division, TMCO branch. An HR specialist will Work as a first-level executive, planning, managing, and using control over non-supervisory employees specified to the Branch. The tasks will include:
- As the Senior, guides teams in the execution of the most complex analysis, job control, recruitment, and placement studies to fix broad programmatic issues that are currently or may in the future significantly affecting the performance of USPTO programs, purposes.
- Addresses and fixes the most difficult Patents-related order, position management, recruitment, and employment issues.
- Directs the most sensitive positions, performs complete reviews and analyses, studies, findings, and suggestions.
- Coordinates with other managers and clients as suitable.
- Designs and plans work in a way that helps smooth progress and even relationships.
- Balances workload and gives help, guidance, and control a wide range of analysis, business missions, aims, and administrative issues.
- Guides and provides direction to workers about policies, plans, and directives of management.
- Engages with key clients and coordinating leaders to evaluate customer comfort, explain organization policy and plans, and solve queries that arise.
- Skillfully convinces managers, directors, or workers to accept findings or decisions.
- Experience in the Human Resources field in a reputed firm.
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * it is a federal government job, so employees will get all employee benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, pension, and old age security funds, etc.