Latest jobs at Statistics Canada. The statistics Canada provides a stress-free environment to its employees. SC is among the top employers for new graduates. The employees of Statistics Canada (SC) feel pride in owning a safe, secure, and respected environment to work. It is looking for self organized and motivated candidates for the following post:
- Field Operations Supervisor
- The candidate must hold high school certifications in relevant subjects from a recognized institute with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $65,900 to $83,100/year.
The last date to apply is 30-June-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
Duties of Field Operations Supervisors:
The duties of field operations supervisor is following:
- Manages and control a team of Crew leaders and solve staff pay issues:
- Review,analysis, monitor and evaluate budgets operations by reviewing reports:
- Authorize weekly payments and allowances to the Enumerators:
- Supervises and monitor productivity measures with the Census managers and Crew leaders.
- Monitor, train and provide guidance to hire and train new Enumerators:
- Develops the implementation of regional strategies to promote program to public:
- Cooperate with staff from census field officer and regional centres:
- Provide solutions to public complaints:
- Handle and manage quality and expenses to meet targets:
Required experiences and skills:
- Previous experiences to train and supervise new staff
- Ability to manages data in centralized environment
- Skills to hire and train staff:
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good leadership and teamwork skills
Statistics Canada(SC) ensures benefit plans to its employees, including pension, health plans, and disability welfare. It provides a stress-free environment to improve the quality of work and emphasizes that continuous learning is necessary for success. Due to these reasons, educated Young’s want to join this department. It promotes employment equity and encourages candidates.
What is statistics Canada?
Statistics Canada is a governmental agency and launched in 1971. Its headquarter is situated in Ottawa and works under the innovation, science, and economic development ministry.It helps the government better acknowledge of country’s resources, population, culture, and communities. It is also abbreviated as Stat-Can. It provides statics to the federal government as well as provinces. Furthermore, it has to conduct a census of the general population.
Statistics Canada (SC) publishes statistical reports of different departments, including health, economic, immigration, social, and justice. It has designed an online web portal to publish its reports for public access. It ensures that every Canadian has access to the economy and environment that can affect them as citizens.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.