latest patwari jobs in Punjab 2021. Revenue Board Punjab is offering the following jobs under the supervisory of departmental test not only for men’s but equally for women in all over Punjab. Now offering the following jobs at rahim yar khan district:
- Candidate must be FA/ FS.c / ICS degree holder in science subject from recognize institute with first division.
- Applicant must be 18 to 30 years old.
Salary is from 22,157 to 53,200 pkr.
Last date to apply is 15-April-2021.
⇒ Candidate must have typing speed of 40 words per mint.
How to apply :
For apply send your latest resume, 3 passport size photos, CNIC photocopies, all educational and experience certificates at following address through TCS.
Revenue Department LiaquatPur, Rahim Yar Khan
See complete advertisement here:
Board of Revenue, Punjab department have following functions: controlling matters related land administration, taxation land revenue and updating and maintaining all the records. Although It is revenue court with rights of all the right holders of lands, it controls the revenue officers and revenue courts in the entire province and has suo-moto jurisdiction.
Furthermore Board of Revenue, Punjab constituted under the law of West Pakistan Board of Revenue Act, 1957 which got dissolute in 1971.
Revenue Board Punjab is looking for well educated, physically healthy and motivated candidates for the following posts: Patwari or revenue field staff. Overall qualification should be ICS/ FA / FS.c. Relevant experience in the related field will be an assets.
Board of Revenue, Punjab department consists of following 4 departments namely: Consolidation Department, Relief Department, Revenue Department and Colonies Department. Overall Additional functional unit consist of
- Punjab Land Commission Research & Gazetteer Cell
- Directorate of Land Records
- Administration Wing and Settlement & Rehabilitation Wing.
Board of revenue has 3 areas namely: Disaster Management (PDMA), Consolidation of Holdings and colonies. The board of revenue comes under provincial department of Punjab portal along with other departments including:
- Management and Professional Development ,
- Urban Development and Public Health Engineering
- Management and Professional Development, Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education, Industries, Commerce and Investment, Youth Affairs, Sports, Tourism, Human Rights and Minorities Affairs etc .
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete online application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc.