Latest PPSC jobs 2021. Punjab public service commission (PPSC) positions in different departments for 2021 are available for both males and females. Both males, females, and she-males can apply. It’s a departmental test, and selected candidates will be offered a good salary. Now it is offering the following jobs in the special and higher education department.
- Consultant cardiologist
- Consultant anesthetist
- Consultant Nephrologist
- Senior veterinary officer
- Lecturer Fine Art
- Social welfare officer
- The candidate must have completed graduation/masters degree from recognize institute with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 20-35 years old.
Salary is from 48,821 to 94,257/month
The last date to apply is 10-June-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
See complete advertisement here:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) selects competent candidates on a merit-based to ensure a service based on excellence and professionalism that can compete in Punjab and worldwide. The objective is
- to make policies and guidelines for the selection process:
- to develop a fair and effective system for selection to ensure equal opportunity for all:
- to work without fear or favor of anyone to promote neutrality:
- integrity, accountability, and an independent environment:
- to advise the government whenever required in the process of recruitment, selection, and policy making:
PPSC is looking for caliber, educated, and skilled candidates for the following posts: lecturer, librarian, and junior special education teacher with minimum graduation qualification with relevant experience. A good salary with allowances is offered.
Furthermore, the organization’s function is to take tests, examinations, and interviews for selection of people for local service and posts connected with affairs of province and positions under a corporation or any other organization related to government, to advise the government about services of persons to provincial service or affairs of the region.
The head office is located in Lahore, Punjab, and there are six other regional offices also located in Multan, DJ Khan, Sargodha, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad.
The company also has its publication unit that includes newsletters, review reports, and annual reports. The publications give updates about the revenues, job opportunities, and functions of PPSC.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete online application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.