Manager jobs in Canada for foreigners. The career outlook for General Manager (financial and communications) is good in Canada due to facilities and pay packages. Now EPIC solutions is looking for the following vacancies:
- General Manager (Financial and communications)
- The candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute with relevant experiences of 5 years.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is $59.50/hours for 35 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 14-July-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send latest resume at following: [email protected]
Educational Program Innovations Center (EPIC) is a solution provider in the field of engineering and technology in Canada. More than 70,000 students have joined EPIC for pieces of training. It aims to provide the latest technology-related skills to advance careers in global markets.
General Manager jobs description:
The duties of General Manager (Financial and communications)
- Control and manage the establishment of departments and associated staff positions;
- Provide material, financial, and human resources services to implement policies and programs;
- Design and establish objectives for the organization:
- Formulate and approve policies and programs for organization;
- Manage financial and administrative work;
- Formulate and approve promotional campaigns on different channels;
- Control overall human resources planning;
- Hire middle managers, directors, or other executive staff;
- Hire staff and create optimum working conditions;
- Struggle to improve the organization and represent as a leader in negotiations or other official functions of the organization:
International candidates/ Foreigners or anyone who can liven in Canada legally can also apply. Visa sponsorship facilities are available.