Ministry of defence jobs 2021. The career outlook for the ministry of defense jobs is good due to protocol, facilities, and high pay packages. Eligible males and females who fulfill the required criteria are welcome to apply. Now offering the following jobs:
- Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
- The candidate must have graduation/intermediate/metric degree in relevant subjects from recognize institutes with more experiences.
- Applicant must be 30 years old or above.
Salary is from 25,470 to 65,500/month.
The last date to apply is 30-June-2021.
How to apply:
Download Application form here: https://www.mod.gov.pk/Jobs
Interested candidates can send latest resume here through courier:
Muhammad Naeem Munsif
Ministry of Defence
Pak Secretariat No.II, Rawalpindi
See complete advertisement here:
The ministry of defense is an important ministry of the government of Pakistan that ensures the defense of national interests nationally and internationally. It plays a key role in handling the armed forces and government. It ensures coordination at domestic and foreign governmental bodies.
The Ministry of defense is considered a huge ministry in terms of budget and employees. It is a cabinet-level ministry that controls the armed forces of Pakistan. Pervez Khan Khattak is currently serving as a minister of defense.
The ministry of defense is headed by the minister as a political head while, one assistant secretary from the Pak army, air force, Navy, and inter-services represent their departments. In recent decades, the Secretary of Defence, who has traditionally been a retired three-star Pakistani army general, is the ministry’s highest-ranking administrative figure. Under his supervision, assistant secretaries serve flag officers from various services.
The Ministry of Defence Production, Joint Staff Headquarters, and Army General Headquarters are among the other top-level head offices located in Rawalpindi. Islamabad is the destination to the Air Headquarters and the navy Headquarters.
Functions of MOD:
- To establish, coordinate, and organize Pakistan’s Defence Policy and other defense-related policies to pursue its core mission.
- To implement the policies made by the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- To providing and maintain the national defense needs by Defence Budgeting.
- If/when requested, accompany the Civil Administration in maintaining Public Order, countering internal threats, and dealing with national disasters and emergencies.
- Contribute to global peace and development by peace-building and other campaigns around the planet.
Previously it deals with the procurement, production, and distribution of equipment as well. Later on, these responsibilities were shifted to the ministry of defense production. In 2004, the Ministry of Defence Production took over responsibility for equipment acquisition, manufacturing, and processing.
The following department or agencies are working under the ministry of defense (mod).
- Pakistan Air Force
- Pakistan Navy
- National defense university (NDU)
- Military lands and cantonments department
- Pakistan Marines
- Military Engineering services
- Inter services public relations (ISPR)
- Inter services selection board (ISSB)
Some of Pakistan’s paramilitary agencies like rangers are a part of the Pakistan military but supervised by the ministry of interior.
In the past Airports Security Force (ASF), Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) worked under the ministry of defense. Now a separate division is formed namely the Aviation division headed by the Cabinet Secretary to deal with the issues of ASF, CAA, and PIA.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete online application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.