Ministry of social development jobs New Zealand. The Career outlook for MSD jobs are very good due to high pay packages and facilities. The agency provides stress-free and pleasant environment to its employees from the day of hiring. Currently it is looking for dynamic, qualified and hardworking candidates for the following post.
- Manager Business Analysis
- Senior Advisor strategy and performance
- Test Analyst
- Communications Advisor
- Media Advisor
- Junior Finance System Administrator
- Candidate must be graduate degree holder in relevant field from recognize institution with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $51,094 to $109,381 .
Last date to apply is 25-FEB-2021.
The social development NZ is state owned department of New Zealand. It plays an important and vital role in the development and progress of country through IT and social services. Currently it is hiring for various positions. Both male and females are encouraged to apply for this job.
Duties are different according to jobs. For example communication advisor will be responsible of developing relevant content and campaign. The incumbent will help in the development of social media activities. Manager business analysis design policies for business growth. In the same way financial system administrator is responsible for the financial related activities.
- Analyzing and publishing content on social media platforms.
- Complete promotion of digital media products.
- Working with different experts and teams.
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Ability to work under-pressure
Ministry of Social Development is state owned public department of New Zealand. It works under the ministry of social development and accountable to the parliament through minister.
It deals with government policies and services for social sector. It is very large department of country. Its headquarters is situated in Wellington.
MSD work closely with the non government organisations and government departments as well for the social and economic development.
Previously MSD perform its duties with the help of social security, department of welfare and department of work & income.
MSD provides the following services to its customers:
- Funding to services providers
- Employment and income support services
- Student loans
MSD is also largest IT services provider in new Zealand.
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc.
Apply online here:
Ministry of social development jobs New Zealand