Natural sciences and engineering research council of Canada jobs. The career outlook for the servant of science and engineering council is good not only in Canada but also worldwide. The agency provides a stress-free environment to its servants from the date of joining. It is looking for well educated and self-driven candidates for the following jobs:
- Web Support Analyst
- The candidate must be a college or university degree with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above.
Salary is from $57,974 to $69,015 per year.
The last date to apply is 03-May-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada is a state-owned federal agency. It is responsible for providing funds for science and engineering research in the country. Now it is hiring for web support analyst. Both male and female candidates fulfilling the required criteria are welcome to apply.
Duties of Web Support Analyst:
The duties of Web Support Analyst is following at NSERC.
- Handle the planning and development of frameworks for the natural science and research councils.
- Provide analysis, development, and execution of new systems.
- Identifies opportunities for specialized and procedural improvements.
- Experiences in developing or handling Microsoft, share point or COTS software
- Experience in client server working
- Good analyzing and problem solving techniques
- Basic knowledge of social media tools
- Complete knowledge of Canadian standards on web designing
The department of Natural Science and engineering research council (NSERC) was established in 1978 and initially provided support to university research-based projects. It works under the ministry of innovation, science, and economic development and is accountable to parliament through ministers.
NSERC provides funds to university researchers and highly qualified students to analyze, research, and perform practicals. The federal government funds nearly 40,000 plus trainees and researchers.
The Natural science sciences and engineering research council Canada (NSERC) has work coordination between researchers and other institutions to gain expertise and achieve the goals of government.
The council works for the excellence of engineering research for a positive impact on the lives of Canadians. The Natural science sciences and engineering research council Canada (NSERC) aims to make Canada a developed country and ensures the latest technology for the benefit of citizens.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.